Thursday, October 22, 2009

"It’s better late than never."

Am I in an Unhealthy Relationship?
To be honest, I’ve never had a successful relationship and I've never had a close guy friends before as well.
I’m naturally introverted, neurotic and pessimistic.
I know this is an ‘unattractive’ personality trait that is very hard to conceal. People like confident, outgoing people – but I am not naturally outgoing and have not had any tangible success in life to give me confidence.

I am a rational person, therefore I must have evidence before I can believe in my own abilities. I think I fail in social relationships due to these flaws – and it must come off as a bad vibe.

Sometime I feel like loving him so much, but sometimes I feel like we're not meant to be each other. Why? T_T

I think I am the one who is not good enough for him.

Whatever he wants, I am trying so hard to give such as freedom of going out with his best female friends and yeah, I am trying not to jealous, I am trying my best to be more understanding and also I am trying to let him plays game on Sunday.
I know those are not enough to prove that I have changed lots for you though I was not an understanding person, I was getting angry easily, I was over protective, in other words, over jealous.

Maybe I am still
-not very confident… I suck it up and get over it xD
-too sensitive.. I deal with it..
-get mad easily.. I just let things go and relax for a few minutes
-get jealous easily.. XD I just remember all the good things I have


I don't know if this is the kind of answer u wanted xD sorry

I really hope he could stop telling lie. I don't need any privacy between two of us! Can't even fulfil my wish? Sigh! Why baby? Why you can't be an honest man?
:( well, that's all!


I am going to sleep now. Good night everyone! Loves~

No comments: