Thursday, October 22, 2009

Awww.. NEW DAY, NEW HOPE, AND NEW CHALLENGE
GREAT DAY! GREAT HOPE! GREAT CHALLENGE! xDD
Whoa.. I just can't stop loving this quotes!
I've been shortlisted for an EA
Like this like this.. xDD

Okay, firstly, I would like to say thank you to Republic Polytechnic for giving me a chance for an Entrance Assessment (EA).

When I've singed in to my Email, I saw an unread mail, I hope it will be RP notification again, and yes, it is! xDD

I double-clicked on that unread mail, and it shown...

The subject of the email is RP Notification - Shortlisted for EA
It contains:

Dear MAYRIN CHRISNA

We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an Entrance Assessment (EA).

2. RP will be sending you an email on the EA information.

3. Thank you.

Regards

International Admissions Team
Republic Polytechnic

Woot!!! HAPPY!!!!!!!! MY HAPPY MODE IS ON NOW although something bad had happened yesterday :( It's alright, everything will be fine. Don't worry too much MC :P

JUST BUCK UP!!!!!!!!! xDDD
Like this like this..

No comments: