Thursday, October 22, 2009

Unfortunately, a bad thing in my relationship!

I have a problem with jealousy. As much as i want to not be jealous about my boyfriend talking to other girls, i cant seem to help it. We have been dating for a year 2 months and i totally trust him, but i am still very very jealous when he talks to other girls, even though i know they have ever just been friends. What can i do to help overcome this and please give me helpful answers!

Well, jealousy is normally a sign of some type of insecurity. It may be with myself, a past relationship or you don’t trust other females. Whatever it is, I need to get to the bottom of it unless the jealousy will not go away. Just be honest to myself about what is really going on because only I know the truth. If I really trust that my boyfriend is not doing anything wrong, I don’t have anything to worry about.

No comments: