Friday, October 16, 2009

I don't carry lucky charms, but I believe in those things.
For that reason, everybody has to be a little lucky, I think.
Christopher Walken


Friendship are near and dear to the heart. This created to show the importance of true friends and relationships.

Friendships are an important part of life to all of us. We make friends, go through good times and bad, but yet stay friends for life. Friends are what make us "us".

However, relationships may sometimes be confusing if we aren't for sure whether we are just friends or something more than that. We watch the days pass not knowing what will come next.

Well, sometimes i want to shout to the whole world how lucky i am to have you as my friend but sometimes i want to hush...afraid that somebody might take you away from me

When I write this now
I start to think
How happy you make me
For you and only you I must thank

Thank you so much my one and only Nite Owl~ :p

I really appreciate your everything. I just feel so lucky to have you, you're great, you're my best listener. like this like this..

Once again, Thank you :D

No comments: