Monday, October 26, 2009

"The secret of joy is contained in one word -- excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it."
By: Pearl S. Buck, (1892-1973), American Novelist

Hello, peeps!
MC is here.
I am going to post about how have I spent my weekend. :D

On Saturday, I was going out for a steamboat dinner with family.
I forgot to bring my camera so I couldn't be able to take photos. :(

On Sunday, the best weekend ever, or maybe there will be another best weekend? Hope so...
I was going out with one of my friends which comes from Russia for photoshooting. I love her. She's great :)

At 9 a.m. in the morning, she meets her friend in the AMK MRT Station and walk to the AMK Town Garden East. Just opposite the AMK MRT Station.

Well, I brought so many things from my home to AMK, it was so heavy. I brought my own dresses, some make-up tools, accessories and my beloved high-heels. Guess what, I've started to love high-heels since I was in Vocational High School but I just can't wear it everyday cos I have no confident at all about my ugly calves, they are just the way too big. For that reason, I super duperly hate my calves. I hate this flaw that I've had in my life. :(

Stop talking nonsense, let's go back to the story about my beautiful weekend, haha!
It was my first time to be a SUPER MODEL. Hahaha! I've learned lotsa different kinds of expression and the way I smile should be like this, like that! Hahaha!
Not forgetting, I've also learned how to pose in a beautiful, attractively way. :D
The make up Alina did for me was so weird. It was so emo! but the dress I wear was like... err... I also dont know how to describe, still, I had enjoyed myself, and I have to say thank you to Alina, who has given me an opportunity to have this experience. :)

I've become abit darker cos of the sun burn. :(

Oh, wait! I have received an email on last saturday from one of the International Admissions Team in Republic Polytechnic regarding the Entrance Assessment for Admission to Republic Polytechnic, Singapore. Thank for the information anyway, Mr. Aaron Chen Angus.

Just for a reminding herself about the EA.

Remember that the admission number for the entrance assessment is 33719.

Please bring along the following items when I report for the entrance assessment.
· National ID and Passport
· Original Academic Certificates for Verification
· Stationery (Pen)
· Entrance Assessment Fees of SGD$40.00 (please bring exact amount)

*Please note that calculators and electronic dictionaries will not be allowed.


I should arrive 1 hour before the assessment to register and pay the assessment fee. Passing the assessment counts towards the requirements for candidature at the Republic Polytechnic but does not guarantee a place.

Entrance assessment venue and schedule are as follows:

Date: 31 October 2009 (Saturday)
Time: 10:00 A.M.*
Venue : Sekolah Harapan Utama
Jalan Rosedale - Simpang Frengky,
Batam Centre 29400

*Please be on time for the entrance assessment. Candidates who arrive after the assessment has commenced will not be admitted.

Well, good luck for myself. :)

JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU.

I would like to thanks to everyone whoever has encouraged and supported me. :)
Only one word... APPRECIATE!!!! I am really appreciate with all your prays.

Loves,
MC

No comments: