Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Why am I just an option in someone's life?
I am tearing apart and it squeezes me dry now.

I want to stand under the rain to let my tears out so nobody will know that I am crying.
I wanna keep running and running until I could just fall so I would be numb and forget about everything has happened.

I wish everything has come to an end and after I woke up, it was all just a dream.
I know it will never happen and it is impossible!

Things have changed and I am afraid to see the future.
Small little things in life, are the things which matters the most to me, but what is in your heart?
I want to know and I want the answer.
Can we start all over again?

What is the most can you do for the one you love? Could someone please enlighten me?


cos i-m-i-s-s-h-i-m now
Are those words hard to understand? I wonder if he feels the same. =(

I know he will never come back to me anymore. He left me with memories. Only memories.

My mind tells me to give up, but my heart won't let me.
It makes no sense but what else can I do? How can I move on when I'm still in love with you? TELL ME!

As always, dczx, I love you.
I know I am silly, but I realized that I still love you, I still want to be with you.

No comments: