Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Gaby!
All the best for you! ♥

We gave her a surprise in the middle of the night.
The story started from here:
Adrian has beaten by Sophie. (No, I'm kidding) :D
While waiting for me, they are playing with the BALLOONS!
Seriously, I feel bad until now. :(
Sorry to have you kept you waiting, guys! :(
Hadi's sleepy expression. SORRY! :(
Okay, I should stop my craps.
So after we've reached Gaby's house. I am already with Gaby but Thom, Hadi, Adrian, Yanti, Alina and Sophie were outside of her house preparing for the surprises.
They did an awesome job! Seriously...
Thank you, guys!THIS IS SERIOUSLY A NICE CAKE! LOVE IT!
GABY!Sophie, my hot and sexy Russian friends. :P

I forgot why did I laugh that time. It must be something funny! :DGaby, the birthday girl.
Alina, my kind and pretty Russian friend. (:
Yanti and Thom!
They are both funny friends of mine. LOVES!We looked so tanned except ALINA! :D
I love them and thank you for being my friends. <@
We ended the party with LOVE.
A big LOVE!
That's the end of the post!
Take care, guys!

No comments: