Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

How was your halloween party, guys?



I hope you had a blast halloween.







Let me start my post with this super scary face. :D



Photobucket







Photobucket



Photobucket



Am I look familiar? I mean the costume. :)
Yes, I've got the inspiration from Apple's last year costume.
I should really say thank you to her.
Maybe through here? hmmm...
Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket



Police was trying to kill me.



Photobucket







Photobucket



Bella and Edward?



Photobucket



Constructor?



Photobucket



My Dracula friends? They are cute!



Photobucket



Ty and his friends. :)



Photobucket



Photobucket



pretty witch, pretty nurse, ugly devil and errr... ugly ty.
We're on the same boat. :p



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



2 pretty nurses
Photobucket



they are cute! :D



Photobucket



Photobucket
The mummies. <3 href="http://s805.photobucket.com/albums/yy333/cryiez/Halloween%202010/?action=view&current=IMG_4903.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket



Stewardess! GOOD!



Photobucket



This was taken when we were on the way to Zirca.



Photobucket







Not many words, but photos.
SORRY GUYS! (:




Once again, thank you, Apple. :)

No comments: