Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How was your halloween party, guys?
I hope you had a blast halloween.

Let me start my post with this super scary face. :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Am I look familiar? I mean the costume. :)
Yes, I've got the inspiration from Apple's last year costume.
I should really say thank you to her.
Maybe through here? hmmm...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Police was trying to kill me.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Bella and Edward?
Photobucket
Constructor?
Photobucket
My Dracula friends? They are cute!
Photobucket
Ty and his friends. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
pretty witch, pretty nurse, ugly devil and errr... ugly ty.
We're on the same boat. :p
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
2 pretty nurses
Photobucket
they are cute! :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
The mummies. <3 href="http://s805.photobucket.com/albums/yy333/cryiez/Halloween%202010/?action=view&current=IMG_4903.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket
Stewardess! GOOD!
Photobucket
This was taken when we were on the way to Zirca.
Photobucket

Not many words, but photos.
SORRY GUYS! (:

Once again, thank you, Apple. :)

No comments: