Saturday, April 17, 2010

WHAT THE HEART WANTS????

the heart wants to eat delicious foods
the heart wants to earn lots of money
the heart wants to study in University asap
the heart wants to have a slimmer body
the heart wants to have a beautiful and smoother skin
the heart wants to enjoy life
the heart wants to have a fabulous life
the heart wants to be the happier person
the heart wants to have more friends
the heart wants to have lots of things
the heart especially wants him to come back~

I know we shouldn't expect too much in life. All we can do is work harder to get all those things fulfilled, but not for the last part, the last one should have stopped expecting because even how hard I've tried, I would never have him anymore. Let it go and move on is the task I should do from now on so that I could be able to fulfill the rest of "the heart wants." :)



Anyway, today is Saturday, I shall enjoy my weekend with love, however, my cousin is lazy to go out so there's another boring weekend. *sigh!

But I'm here to hope you guys could have a wonderful weekend alright :)

ENJOY!

No comments: