Monday, April 5, 2010

Well, so today's lesson was about sport and food but for me, the most interesting was about food.

So "What do you really know about FOOD?"

There were 3 true or false question for today.

Alright, the first question was fresh fruit and vegetables are better for us than frozen fruit and vegetables. True or false, peeps? Oh.. Come on! The answer is false and that's for sure. They are all the same, they are all contain vitamins in it. The only differences is one is fresh and the other one is not fresh. Do you guys agree with me?

The second question was semi-skimmed milk contains less calcium than full cream milk. True or false? The answer is false. Why is it false? First of all, you have to know what is skimmed milk. Skimmed milk is the milk that we took from goat or cow and then we skim all the fat that is on top of the milk, understand? Um, or maybe I confused you? *sigh! My English sucks. Sorry, guys. Well, it is easy, the calcium is in the low fat milk. Will you start to drink low fat milk from today onwards after you've read my blog?

The third question was food containing sugar are essential for energy. True or false? Of course, the answer is false because carbohydrate is the essential for energy, peeps! I think you should know that. *peace!

There is some tips for us to know about losing weight. What should we eat and what shouldn't we eat.
If you're trying to lose weight, biscuits, pastry and chips are the most strictly limited that you should know in the first place, because they contain lots of sugar in it. Remember girls!

One of my friend (Gaby) told me that it's better to eat grilled food than fried food. I think she has a good knowledge about diet. Good joob, girl! :)

And yes, not forgetting about calcium. Yogurt, cheese and sardines are good sources of calcium. Are you kidding me? Sardines? :O
Wait, don't be panic first, I've agreed after I've heard from Winnie that sardines are the bones of the fish so they are good for calcium. I would like to add one more which is Milk. It is also a good source of calcium, peoples! I love drinking milk and I found that I seldom get sprain or whatsoever that is to do with my bone.

So from today's lesson we should try to eat 5 portions of fruits and vegetables excluding potatoes each day + stop eating foods contain sugar + eat more food that are good sources of calcium to help our bones and teeth. :p

No comments: