Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nice Quotes!

"If you love someone truthfully you will rather yourself being hurts than both of you suffer together."
The quote above, I was taken from Gusti Yudhi Ongsky Naga.

Don't you think this is what we called LOVE? Whenever I've read his post, it reminds me of SOMEONE SPECIAL who had disappeared in my life. Well, he does not totally disappear but we are not close like we used to be. He left and I've been falling apart, but I still love him as much as before. There is no way to let him know about every single feeling as Gusti said, we can only keep it for myself and blog about it.

I am hoping one day he would really read about all the posts which I had posted but I know it's impossible. He does not care about me at all now. Kinda sad huh.

I am going to end this post now.

Cheers!
MC

No comments: