Wednesday, April 14, 2010

For you I am not perfect, I am always annoy you, piss you off, say stupid stuff, ask stupid question and then take it back, but please put that all aside, you'll never find a girl who cares and loves you more than I do.

MR. Turtle, I want to tell you something but I'm scared of how you will react...
I still love you and yes I still do...
If only there's a chance, would you please give our relationship one more try?
Do you still love me? I always want to know but I do not have any courage to ask because I'm scared of the answer.

Some people asked me, "do you still love him?" and I did not answer the truth because I felt sad when everytime I have to talk about how I feel for him to my friends. All of them ask me to move on and move on. However, I just can't. :'(

Let me answer the question on this post please.

“Yes I still love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to him forever. But I know it's not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I've got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him. Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll come back, but if not, I can make it through this.”


DCZX, I MISS YOU BADLY.

No comments: