Tuesday, December 1, 2009

THIS TRIBUTE IS FOR HIM AND PLURKIES :)
Yes, tonight is coming soon! I am able to meet him.
Sorry for everything.

I would like to tell you lots of things but I don't dare, I can only plurked.
I want to post it to my beloved diary about everything I want to tell you now.

Baby, every girls always want to be different and special but one thing, we can't hide from girls nature.
Everytime I see the beauty of a thing, makes me remember the beauty of you which is perfect in my heart.
Yes, nobody is perfect, and you are my nobody and I *believe* that there are nobody is perfect, but love make us seems so perfect.
However, the only I want to know is what do you really want from me? sobs.
Can you stop saying we will never see our future?
The road ahead is not easy. Will you hold my hand and we pass through it together?
I believe we can see the future if we Jiayou together. Believe me, please!
Lastl
y, HAPPY 15th MONTHSARIES TO YOU AND ME, .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all my beloved friends
I would like to say thank you to all my plurkies that care about me. :))
I love you guys. hehehe... ^^

No comments: