Monday, December 28, 2009

HELLO~

I'M BACK TO SINGAPORE.



He came to fetch me and gave me th xmas pressie. :D

handmade by him. OH MY GOSH!

I just can't believe it. This below photo is th one my baby cut it one by one. :O

I mean th paper that baby cuts one by one by himself. omg! I am so touched baby. love you. *hugs and kisses*





here it is~





THANK YOU BABY

merry christmas, <3.



this is from his sister. :)

thank you sis, .
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

after that we went to watch Avatar 3D with beloved baby just now and I've just reached home not long ago

I am gonna post about th movie. ckckckckck!



AVATAR IS RECOMMENDED!



this is definitely MUST watch it. :D







"Avatar" is an emotional journey of redemption and revolution. The story tells of a wounded ex-marine, who thrust unwillingly into an effort to settle and exploit an exotic planet rich in bio-diversity, and eventually crosses over to lead an indigenous race in a battle for survival. Thus, combining the elements of massive spectacle and intimate character that made James Cameron's "Titanic" the highest grossing film of all time.



I fell in love with this movie using very high visual and graphical effect in it. Omg!

Avatar is th very first 3D movie by James Cameron.

Alright, Avatar will be showing in 3D and HD version in the cinema and I've watched th both 3D and HD version. :D



BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! I love th forest, th light that brighten up th darkness of th forest and also th eywa that they called it their ancestor, th tree that when they have lost their home, th only place that they can go and it always protect them and also balance their life. oh my gosh.

if only it is real, i wanna live there. :)



On the other hand, I just hated the 3D glasses. It really pissed me off, and it gave me a splitting headache! Especially when the background is blurry! Arghhhh~



Anyway, AVATAR is recommended!



Alright, it's time to bed. my wonderland is waiting for me. :D



GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: