Wednesday, December 16, 2009

An Outing with Schoolmates PART TWO
Let's continue to the Outing with Schoolmates PART TWO. :D


This is STU's house which is my teacher's house. Nice MANS! especially the dog. I love the dog so much. LOL.
His dog names J.A.K.E.
Nice name alright. HAhahas.



Started our cam-whoring using Ade's camera. :D

We took a photos @ the front of the teacher's neighbour house. Sorry. We just want to have some christmas photos mah. hehehe.. :P

Yanti and Jaruwan. they were too tired, feels like sleeping. :D

Olga is here. :)


Everyone was waiting, why haven't we started yet. :P
Too bad, I forgot to take all those food, sigh!

Jake and Alina.

I was their photographer. LOL. :P

Denny and Gustono :D
They are Friendly and funny okay. :)

The four Russian Girl. PRETTY! :)


Missing my childhood when I saw this playground. :)
I used to play when I was in the Kindergarden with my friends.

Adrian, please just jump into the swimming pool.

Yes, finally, Jake and Adrian were swimming. :O

Enjoy life uh!

SMART BOY. JAKE is GREAT! :D




Hello, Ade is here. :P

Whoa... JAKE again. :D
Do you know what, teacher asked me why I have so many pictures of JAKE, did I took a hunderd pictures of JAKE? I'd love to but that's not my Camera. :D



He was trying to find the ice that I throw into the pool. so funny!



I think you probably know what are they trying to do. LOL. copy the thing beside them.
LAUGHS!

heyya.

Yo, check it out! :D

Finally home, opss.. the story hasn't ended yet. STay tune alright. :D
Will update as soon as I've got those pictures okay? :)
see ya..

No comments: