Monday, November 30, 2009

FAILURE
when your best just isn't good enough.
Do you ever feel that you are 'just not good enough' or is it only me. My whole life I've always felt as if I am almost good enough but just not quite there. It's made me depressed but I am accepting. Accepting of the fact that I'm just not good enough to make it. There is always one essential ingredient lacking to prevent me from being a success. I guess, that when it's happened to you your whole entire life at absolutely everything you've tried, then being just not good enough is a part of you. Everytime it happens to me, I just say to myself, "Okay, you're not quite up to scratch, let's see what else we can try." As a result, I have experienced so many things and tried so many things, that I'm a jack of all trades and master of none. There's nothing I can do really well, to be able to make a living from it, yet all my life I've heard how talented I am. So I guess, I'm still searching for that elusive ingredient that'll make me good enough.

That's all I can do and say. :)

No comments: