Friday, December 18, 2009

Alright, I supposed to post this post on 12th of December after I've come back home, but I was too lazy to upload those photos so I just left it behind. LOL. xDD
anyway, it's not I am lazy to upload but, it's because I don't have the photos, all are in her camera and I've just got it today, peeps. SORRY!

Let me introduce you who is this girl, she's one of my best friend who have known me since Sec school. :) She's Xuly Soh, pretty right? YEs, of course! ^^
The reason she came to Singapore is for taking her accountancy exam. Wish her good luck!
Today is her last exam. I think she has already reached Batam. LOL.

On 12th December 2009,
Supposed to meet her at 2PM, but due to work, I met her at around 3+ @ION - RUBI. Sorry my dear. hehehe. Afterwards, we've walked around and looked around @ION for a while then we walked to the so called WISMA ATRIA which is I used to go for shopping because there have a shop named COTTON ON, but now, I can find that shop at BUGIS and 313. Hahas.
IthinkMOSTofTHEshoppingMALLinSINGAPOREwillHAVEcottonON ba. :D
However, I've never gone and checked it out. LOL.

IforgotWHEREisTHISplace.sorry.LOL
-
-
-
-

We've been know each other for almost 7 or 8 years I think. xDD
Oh yes, above 3 photos was taken when we were on the way to the FRUIT PARADAISE.
Here we are!
we ordered a MANGO TART and the beverages was, errr.. I forgot the name of the teas.
I only know that it smells nice. :D
-
-
-




After eating, we felt so full. LOL.
we walked around ORCHARD CENTRAL, we went to the MORE THAN WORDS shop and also went to the ADIDAS shop which was my friend would like to go and find something to her SO. Is that called SO? err... I have no idea. SORRY.
However, before went to the Adidas Shop, we went to Toilet for our cam-whoring session.
Here we are!
-
-
-
Last but not least, thanks Xul, I've enjoyed the day with you. :)
See you around soon. Take care, babe!

No comments: