Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sorry that I havnt been updating this blog.
Coz i do not know what to write about.
that will not hurt him. Feeling so weird these days. Arghhh!!!!
I feel like going back to my hometown for good. :(
*sigh!!

emo. (emotional)
I need some sleeping pills I guess, but I don't dare to eat it. :(

sigh.. cant sleep at all. these days knocked off around 11.30.
Although I am tired to death, still couldn't sleep soundly.

Whenever I sleep I had nightmare..


the images I saw..
is re-enactment of what had happened..
does it have to keep repeating??

why so?
because it does matter alot to me?
:( am feeling terrible now..

sometime i wish i ain't that smart or
sensitive..

"" because i saw something..
that causes my tears to roll @ somewhere some places ""

I have to listen to what my heart has to say from now on.

No comments: