Wednesday, December 16, 2009

An Outing with Schoolmates PART ONE
Hello, peeps!

Finally yeah I've updated my blog. So sorry for the waiting. xDD Alright, on the last Friday, 11th Dec 2009 we went to the Dairy Farm. It considers a school trip.

Here it is the Goat Farm. Abit smelly but still, I've learned lots from there. LOL.
However, I forgot it all after I went to Teacher's house. LMAO. This is how they were trying to get the milk of goats. tsktsktsk. When I saw, I felt so heart pain especially I saw the video that I took by myself. Sorry to say, I don't even know how to publish a video on my blog here. tsk.
STUPID ME!

Hello, we are started to cam-whoring now. LOL
tsktsktsk
-
-
-
So cute right this above sign? MILKING MOTHERS. LOL
-
-
-




Haven't posed, she's already taken this photo. Looks so FUNNY 3ofus!
'SHE' refers to the girl who stand beside me, her name is Alina. She was the one photoshooting me. She's from Russia and she's really really great. *thumbs up*

say cheese. LAUGHS!

yanti.me.jaruwan=angie.sri=selline

myself and Alina. :D

Jemmy.Gustono.Suwito
Jemmy is so GREAT and smart, oh yes, he's good looking somemore. :)
anyway, from left to right.
Jemmy, Me and Yanti. :D

Guess what was Henny point at? Actually, I've no idea as well. :x

Happy uh? You're surrounding by the pretty girls, teacher. :D
Just kidding.. Hahas. He has already married and has a daughter. LOL



-
-
-
Wow, everyone is waiting for their turn to take pictures with our beloved teacher. :O
Sri. Stu. Me
Teacher and Sri (2photos) :O

Teacher and Alina

Jemmy and Me :)

Alina and Adrian

-
-
-
-

Here we go and try the milk. :D

She said GOOD. :D

She said GREAT!

We're loving it. :D

especially Denny, he bought 5 more bottles to home. :O
To be honest, I love drinking milk, so I think, this Dairy milk is not only fresh but I think it's fattening because I can still smell the Goat's smell. LOL.
However, it's still no problem for me.
For some others friends, they don't really like to drink it, but I can understand.
Different people have different preference right?
-
-
-
After Dairy Farm we went to Sungai BULOH. What's that? till now, I have no idea. :D

This picture taken when we were on the way to the Sungai Buloh.

SUNGAI BULOH WETLAND RESERVE

Hadi and Jemmy :D


ALINA IS GREAT!

What were they trying to do uh? :S

He's SUWITO :)

Henny. Ade. MC

from left to right uh.
Suwito,denny,ade,yanti,yenny,me, and the one wears white t-shirt is Henny :D
We say hello to you guys. :)



Lastly, hahaha.. see the view in the Sungai Buloh. tsktsk. It's hardly to see this kind of view in Singapore, okay. Sungai Buloh is the peaceful place, the ticket fee for adult only $1 and for child $0.5. hahaha.

CHEAP right? On the other hand, there's lots of MOSQUITOS which I hate the most. GOSH!
Alright, will continue to the outing with schoolmates PART TWO.
STAY TUNE~

No comments: