Monday, December 7, 2009

Another Unlucky Day!
Alright, I should post out to everybody know how clumsy am I. LOL
STUPID me did something stupid again. WTF!!!

First of all, you must know that I've already lost lotsa things these weeks. GRrrrr.. !!!
SUPER DUPER ANGRY LOR...


Just now, I went to City Square with 2 of my colleagues, supposed to have our lunch first then go to the bank. Before reach the Food Court named Banquet, I told them I went to Popular Book and Stationary Store first then will go food court and join with them again.

I went to the Popular shop and I bought 2 laminating pouch for company and a notebook - diary for myself. Afterwards, I went to the Food Court and had a lunch with them. I put the plastic bag beside one of my colleagues, because there's nobody sit beside him.

After had our lunch, we went to the bank for almost an hour after that, we went back to the office for almost an hour then I've realised I forgot to take that plastic bag.

I walked back to the city square and asked for aunties and uncles who work at there, they said, they didn't see any plastic bag left behind here. :O

I was thinking, am I really that stupid or unlucky? Grrr...
SUAY AH!

No comments: