Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hello, I am going to post our reunion photos at Nongsa Point. :D

This is the Reunion Party (19/12/2009) - Part I



Two of these girls are so HIAO. While waiting for the bus, they were taking pictures of each other. :D

they were trying to take picture but too bad, dedi's hand was itchy. Grrr... :D

OMG... look at myself, feel so horrible, so ugly. holy shit. :D

erni yudya and yuriani say HELLO to you guys. :)

This is Apheng aka Mulyono. Erni's BF. :D

Mega and i.

Dedi and Amank (Sudarman) What the hell did they do? :DHey, sexy! :D

LAdies.. {PRETTY LADIES}



BBQ started! :DThere were so many foods *drooling*

they were waiting for the foods to come. aiyoiii... lazy bums!
delicious... walao, make me wanna eat.


dancing queen.. lalalala... oh dancing queen.. xDD

LAUGHS!!!!!!!



Lusy, Densi, Erni, Jackson :)



th lollies. :D



I found out that every of my photos on this reunion day was so terrible. :O



Take 1



Take 2



Take 3

Zuin Chuank and Dedi



Lusy and Yudya



3 of us again :D



YAnny, Densi and Achuank.

They were helping us to cut the hotdogs. oh my~ Slurppp!



everyone was enjoying th food and caught red handed, Erni and Pheng = Mulyono was holding hands. aiyoiii.. you guys uh! :D





Yud, Meg and Lus



Yud, Meg, Yur and myself.



Enjoy th PARTY@NPM. yeaaahhhhh~



Oh my gosh, can't you see th smoke?

We have to stop global warming by stoping th BBQ pary. :D



Agus, Lus, Mank and Jackson. ROCKS!



while BBQ-ing while POSE-ing. :D



I was th photographer, not that bad huh!



so sweet of lao ta and oh gosh, i forgot what's his name. *sigh! sorry~

anyway, th centre is Bobby.











CAM-WHORING with Lusy







HELLO ALL. with love, <3.>Lollies in ACTION.



th girls who attended th reunion.



th boys who attended th reunion. :P



LASTLY, STAY TUNE FOR TH UPCOMING POST.

AFTER I'VE GOT THOSE REUNION PART II PICS.

I'LL IMMEDIATELY UPLOAD THEM.



STAY TUNE ALRIGHT :D





HOHOHOHOHO... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE :)



ALL TH BEST AND STAY HEALTHY ALRIGHT.







LOVES,

MC

No comments: