Tuesday, December 8, 2009

♥♥ Getting too Emotional.

Am I getting too old or am I really too sensitive? haha.. oh! & emotional as well !!

Emotional Eg. >> little things like I saw a person at the MRT in SG, he/she was running towards to train going after someone they do not know whom had dropped their credit card. ((my heart felt so warm, to a exaggerating sense that i wants to tears. oh my!!))

Yup, I more health & beauty conscious as well huh! *hehee* how I wish I am only in my early ten. oh well ! instead of being bothered about why I ain't this ain't that.. I am doing my best to maintain "I am this and I am that" haha!! Alright.



I love these bunch of besties so much that I am getting obsessed !!

and myself, the more I cares about them
the more I am getting worried of losing them.
guess I just have to be cool
& relax ...

P/s: Sorry besties, MC just love you guys too much because you all are like my family to me now... Loves*

No comments: