Wednesday, March 31, 2010

When you really love someone, just show it. Is that true?

Well, I am not sure whether he knows that I love him but I am sure even if he knows, he will never want to be with me anymore.

As what he told me, "Both of us can not even give each other what we want, why force to be together?" When everytime I've thought about this sentence, tears drop by itself and that's the reason I do not dare to say and even show him how I feel for him.

I know i'm such a failure. :(
Honestly, I still remember the day he comes into my life. How sweet he was talking to me. Even until I still can feel the sweetness. Awww~

Although, I still believe you and me will find ourselves in love again, I still scare it will just a dream to have you in my life again.

My friend always ask why am I so stupid and I always reply her "it is because of love makes me kinda stupid". Well, I really don't care what other people say, I'm in love with you. I do not want to give up but tell me, how long should I wait for this love to be returned? I miss him so much....:(
I love him, does he know?

No comments: