Wednesday, March 17, 2010

These few days I've been a very good worker and also a very good student. Do you know why? Well, let me explain to you. At work, I never eat snake anymore (slacking around/being lazy) because I've been so busy till sometime U almost forgot to have my dinner everyday. Luckily, nite owl keep reminding me. How sweet he is. Thanks anyway. At school, I've never late for three days in a row. I'm so proud that I can be able to reach school on time these days and in the future I hope. Haha.

Last Friday and Monday, Stu which is my current teacher, his father just passed away. I know how does he feel now. So everyone in the class are damn nice to him and we've been trying so hard to be more punctual (including myself of course) because we love him and we know that he loves us as well.

Once again, my condolences to him and his family.

Cheers,
Mayrine

No comments: