Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello readers,

Finally, MC is back but sorry this time I'm back here with the sadness. :(

Alright, he picked me up from office just now. The reason why he's so sweet want to pick me up was his camera charger.

It might be the last, we will meet each other, I guess. Feel so sad somehow. :'(

So on the way to my home, I asked him about the CNY greeting that I've asked him to pass to his parents, however, he didn't pass it to them. Hey, man, even though, we're not together, I still want to respect your mom and dad. I ain't you who never even send a greeting to at least my grandma who treated and dote you lots before.

I was damn disappointed w/ him and I really hate he being so cruel to me. Well, I can understand that he's numb in feel when I'm feeling sad or disappointed. I know even how hard I've tried and held onto this person, he will never come back to me. He doesn't have the so called LOVE with me anymore.

You told me the reason why we can't be together. All I can say is you're a selfish person and you never think of other's feeling. Your ego and proud of yourself are too much.

I've cried when I've got down from his car. I know I am such a failure. I'm not supposed to cry over this and waste my tears for this person. My tears are precious. T_T

I'm gonna move on. Yes! Move on! :)

Goodbye Baby Dave


No comments: