Monday, August 3, 2009

The First Day To Be A Leader! ♥

Yooo! Today is my baby's first day of being a leader. I was so ecstatic when he told me. In my mind, I think, he's really great, smart, charming and I am really proud of him. But, I didn't know why he is so... not confident about this. Yesterday, he suddenly asked me whether I believe he can do it or not. As what I've told him yesterday, Baby, I really believe in you, I believe that you can do it well and please remember that you will always have me to be by your side whenever you need me. :) Please just share all your unhappy or happy stuffs to me. I will be your listener, baby! :)
Once again, just believe in yourself will do. As long as you have faith in yourself, everything will be alright, don't give up so easily, baby! I know you will be able to handle this new position. Just do it.

I know I've been stressed u out these few months, :( Sorry! I promise I will give u more space to do your work.
♥ I just wish I could do better for you baby, I really hope I am good enough for you as well, but in fact, I know I'm not, I am such a disappointment for you, isn't it ♥?

No comments: