Friday, August 14, 2009

I am back from Bangkok

Let me update my blog, okay?

- First Day (10th August 2009)
after reached Bangkok, we took taxi direct to Bossés place which is Grand Diamond Condominium. After put our luggages, while waiting for the bus, we decided to went to the downstair coffee shop bought some coffee to drinks. I ordered the Ice Coffee and it's really nice. I love the taste. :D I would like to give it two THUMBS up!

Ice Coffee :)

I also bought a prepaid card. lol.

After a while, the bus has come and we started our long journey. We were on the way to Angsila, and we headed to WAT ANGSILA temple first. I heard from my colleagues said that WAT is TEMPLE, but I am not so sure about it. lol. Well, after that we went to have our lunch in one of the Vegetarian Restaurant. I didn't even have time to take the photos of those food. Even if I took, u guys wouldn't drool when saw it. lol. Do u guys know that how many hours from Bangkok to Angsila? Let me tell you!!! It took 2 hours to Angsila. We sat till our butt were so painful. lol. *Gosh!!!

After lunch we went to the TESCO LOTUS SUPERMARKET bought some foods such as rice, veggies, etc for charity to the WAT ANGSILA temple and I saw some unique things at there. let me show you:

Here we go!
In Singapore has ICHIBAN, in Thailand has HACHIBAN

This is the Thai bakcang. so CUTE isn't it?

yani. myself. lingling


back to the temple again and we did take some photos. :)

I wanna go there someday again. It was so fun. :)




No comments: