Monday, August 31, 2009

Do you still smell it?

Yes, definitely, because it is still burning inside.
I just want to scream. ARGHHHHH~~~~~~

Eventhough I had some fun today, I would say yesterday was the best day in my life.
It was the day that I burned some but it cooled aftewards.
I truely had fun and laughed my heart out.
Fine, my liver too.

And my bad habit of becoming moody is back again.
Mood swings.
It always happens when there is no balance between negative and postivie in my life.
I havent been mooody loads but now I am.
And it sucks.
It's not like I'm moody because of the situation I am in.
It's just that. The thoughts.
they go through my mind and they make me burn.

It's like the feeling of bottling up your feelings?
I blog and write stuff on my microsoft. happy and sad.
but I still feel like I'm bottling it up.
I tell people.
But I stll feel like that.
I write and I still do.
What am I suppose to do?

I think I keep my blog on private for a while.
So I wont bother about blogging.
To get my mind off stupid blogging.

I never give Attention Seekers Attention.
Unless, I find it funny and wish to play along.
I tend to ignore and I get iritated.

and this week, I realised I don't like sharing.
Not at all.
Maybe just to a few but not alot.
Sometimes I wonder when people tell lies, do they really consider the consequences after telling lies?
Do they care?
Anyway, I won't say anymore about it because I'm burning already.

And I don't feel like talking about what I have blogged in real life today.
This is the essence of blogging.
Displaying emotions and words which are difficult to comprehend in my real life.

I am going to go with a heavy heart.
Which is, yes, burning.

and, I Hate Life.

No comments: