Thursday, August 20, 2009

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT...

- The best relationship is one where our love for each other is greater than our need for each other.
- You should allow your love to nourish yourself as well as me.
- Looks can deceive, wealth fades away, but go for someone who makes you smile and with that smile, you feel great, this is called happiness.
- Always remember that the good you find in me is in you too and the faults you find in me are your faults as well.
- The beauty you see around me is your beauty. What you see in me shows yourself. See the best in me and you will be your best. Give to me and you give to yourself.
- Love me as much as you love yourself, at the same time you will be loved by me.
- Listen and your voice will be heard.
- Show your best face to the mirror and you will be happy with the face looking at you.

No comments: