Saturday, August 29, 2009

That Same Time of Year.

I don't know why every year something sets me in a spiral of depression.
Although it may be true, some years are better than others...but it doesn't make any differences.

Around this time of year I always get in a real bad funk. I am not sure if it is a seasonal depression or what. Sounds funny I am totally aware...but it is true.

To me, feeling this way has become the top of the depression that I have to deal with everyday.
My temper getting worse and worse each day. It is really hard for people around me. Especially my baby. I don't know how he deals with it at times.

It isn't like there is one thing that has happen to set me off around this time of year.
There is a lot that I have gone through...but honestly I can't put my finger on it. It is very frustrating.

I think it will be different each year or at least better...and it is the same thing over and over...I really dread this time of year.

No comments: