Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thank you so much

Would like to say THANK YOU to someone....

Do you guys want to know? :D

He is....

someone who is thinking of me
someone who cares about me.
someone who misses me
someone who wants to hold my hand.
someone who wants me to be happy.
someone who wants to hug me.
someone who will do anything for me.
someone who needs to know my love is unconditional.
someone who wants to tell me how much he care.
someone who wants to stay up watching movies with me.
someone who wants to hold me in his arms.
someone who wants to see me.
someone who wants to be my lover.
someone who loves me for who I am.
someone who loves the way I make him feel.
someone who wants to be with me.
someone who wants me to know he is there for me.
someone who is glad that I am his girlfriend.
someone who is wishing I would notice them.
someone who wants to get to know me better.
someone who loves me.

Hehehehe... ♥ Baby~ Thank You! ♥

♥♥♥♥♥ you so much as always. (:

No comments: