Sunday, August 23, 2009

Busy weekend but it was a happy Saturday and Sunday!

On Saturdat night.
Didn't sleep at all after came back from AMK HUB with my bb. We watched "Scandal Makers".
It was another great movie :)
I love the girl and her son. Both of them are so cute. lol. Like mother like son, especially their eyes. Really... I laughed and cried while watching that movie. So touched! ^^

On Sunday.
Didn't even know why, I can't sleep. I guess I was missing my bb so much at that time. :(
So I decided to go to his place and bought breakfast for him.
Was suppose to meet up at 8am but I reached his place at 7.30 am (30 minutes earlier)
He was having a big headache since Saturday and I was so tiring , I fell asleep on the Sofa. After
Went out with some of my classmates. We went to ION which is a new Sopping Mall at Orchard. That's all.

SERIOUSLY, ENJOYED MYSELF SO MUCH! :)


No comments: