Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Nonsense Test.

I just took some nonsense test which are:

1. "Are you a good GF?"
2. "What type of GF are you?"
3. "Do you love him?"

Do you guys want to know the results?
Let me show you the results! Hahaha...

1."Are you a good GF?"

AWWW! you are AMAZING!!!

You are the perfect girlfriend. The one everyone dreams about in their fairytale fantasies!
Keep on being amazing to your cutie!

2. "What type of GF are you?"

A LAID BACK GFWith you it is all good, you do not keep your bf/gf from spending time with friends. You enjoy each other company and your relationship is totally based on communication, respect, trust and understanding. This shows that you are in love and knows how to treat your bf/gf the right way. You are not jealous so you give your bf/gf his/her own free will which makes them more comfortable being with you and having you has their partner. You are the best type to have!!

3. "Do you love him?"

You do but you don't...you are in love with this person sometimes and sometimes don't want anything to do with them. if I were you I would go for it and make an effort to see them as much as you can, if they play hard to get, that's good, that means they are into you to.

I know when ♥ read this 3rd question and the result must be really really angry. Sorry baby, I really love. I didn't lie. :) I know you believe so I think I am not supposed to explain, but I still would like to tell you that you're the best, you're the super boyfriend that I've ever had. I feel so lucky and so do you! xDDD love you always bb ♥♥♥

No comments: