Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yen's Birthday Celebration

Happy Birthday to Yenny! :)
We had the dinner on 11 May but I was too busy to upload the photos and blog about it the day after 11th May so I blog about it today. I am so sorry.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Yen and her gift. <3
Photobucket
Chris and Yen
Photobucket
POLAROID PHOTOS.
Photobucket
Group photo.
Photobucket
Smoke Salmon PASTA. *Slurp! Salmon is always my favourite!
Photobucket
This is sinful. My it's nice. :D
Photobucket
Birthday Girl
Photobucket
The sweet couple. SO LOVELY. *envy* I shall get one right man soon.
Okay, just joking.
Photobucket
Pretty Yenny.
Photobucket

This is the handmade card by Peiling. Cool right?
Photobucket
Her creativity impressed me.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love the greeting for Yenny. So sweet and touch!
Photobucket

This is the cake that I decorated for her.
Nice right? :pp
Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YENNY! All the best for you.
Good luck for all FYP and everything. Jiayou~
Photobucket

Photobucket
All the best~
Photobucket
What were they trying to do?
Rabbit? Peace? :D
Photobucket
COOL !
Photobucket
Ariansah and Yen were acting cute. :p
Photobucket
They are so loving. Envy!
Photobucket
Pretty! <3
Photobucket
I like the colour of this photos and the people in it. <3
Photobucket
Pei Ling, Adi, Edi and Ariansah
Photobucket
Love the words.
Photobucket
My cousin
Photobucket
Ariansah
Photobucket

Photobucket
Cousins photo.
Photobucket
3 of Us with the bear.
Photobucket

That's all for the post. PLEASE bear with me! :(
I am too busy seriously.


No comments: