Sunday, May 8, 2011

Puma Social Party @ Old School

Sorry, I am finally back again.
I have so much to blog about.
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME, MY FRIENDS. :)

So I went to PUMA SOCIAL on 21st April 2011.
I know I should have blogged about last 2 weeks. PARDON ME!
Photobucket

The Ping Pong table.
Photobucket
Irene was there too. :)
Photobucket
LOOK! Elvin Ng is there. (This is what I mentioned, the party is kinda different from the previous party) Yay~
Photobucket
WOW, so cool right? :)
Photobucket
Look at his smile. I LOVE IT!
Photobucket
Elvin competed with Irene.
Photobucket
HP was there too. I managed to have a picture with him. :)
Photobucket
Doro, ZY and Esther were there too. :)
Photobucket
People were playing Foosball.
Photobucket
I don't know what is the name of this game, but I used to play whenever I go to arcade.
Photobucket
The BARISTA. wohoo~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
wow, Zhang Zhen Huan.
Photobucket
Fany and her friends were there too. :)Photobucket
Photobucket
the elves.
Photobucket
Orange lover and ORB. :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sweet, giving kiss to each other. <3
Photobucket
spotted Elvin again and Romeo. :)
Photobucket
I love Romeo's orange jacket. O.o
Photobucket

Photobucket
These pictures are taken from HP's blog, if I am not wrong.
Sorry, and thanks! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOVE THIS!
Photobucket
Damn cool! <3
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

These are taken from Fany's blog.
I love this picture. :)
Photobucket
Fan and I.
Photobucket.

These are the photos I took from Audrey's Album. :p
The comm. :)
Photobucket
Group photo. :)
Photobucket
<3 E.
Photobucket

This is FUNNY! :D

Photobucket
I love this pic. :)
Photobucket

Thank you Nuffnang for inviting me. :)

That's all for today's post.
Have a great weekend ahead, peeps. :)

No comments: