Sunday, May 22, 2011

If only I had 48 hours in a day...

I could be able to do more volunteer works.
I could be able to have more time to study.
I could be able to earn more money (not spend money).
I could be able to meet my friends.
I could be able to sleep 6 or 8 hours a day.

I've been busy with my studies and work nowadays.
Sometimes, I just want to stop working and enjoy my poly life but no, I can't.
I will never can.
I have to bear with my busy life, no matter what.
I HAVE TO!

Holiday is coming and I will be working everyday.
Either my F&B job or my office job.
I must earn more than I spend.
I will save more this time.

The most important thing is...
I must study harder now.
I don't want to have anymore Cs, seriously. :(
UT1 is started this Monday.
I'm so nervous about it but I can't do anything but study harder.
I don't wish to let the people who love and dote me down.

No comments: