Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Weekend with BESTIES was BLAST!

YES YES YES~
It was BLAST! I spent the weekend with besties.
It was DEFINITELY BLAST!
We had fun, we had joy, we had an awesome weekend.
Not much photo but it was definitely FUN and BLAST.
Anyway, GOOD MORNING!
Let my below photo cheers your morning. hehe.
Before meeting Rustin and Yudya, we went out for lunch.
We went to BREEKS for lunch.
We ordered the Mashed Potato,but, Potato Island is always my choice.OKTA=OCTOPUS ordered CHICKEN CHOP. Not bad! ACTED CUTE but ended up like a STUPID GIRL!
After lunch, I went to her house and when the MAMA (Okta) wasn't around, I was the baby-sitter. I had so much being a baby-sitter that night. Seriously, Jia Fu and Jia An ARE SO ADORABLE.
I love both of them, but I love Jia An more. =P
After taking care the babies and letting they slept soundly, we went to MC Donald for chilling. :D
Just four of us. Not many people but we laughed out loud like they were no people around.

Sunday night, we went to Warung Jepang for dinner and followed by KTV session.
I was too FULL to sing but ended up, I sang too. :D
Rocky, Rustin and I.
Yes, just 3 of us.

Shy because of Rustin took a photo of me. hehehe.. :P
After KTV, we went to Lusy's house cos her sister invited us to her pre-wedding party.
haha.. Normally, in my hometown, we will have a small party at home before the wedding ceremony. I am not so sure what does it call, but we do have this culture in our hometown.
Perhaps, not all the people have this culture. :D

Alright, that's all for the post today!
ENJOY YOUR DAY, PEEPS!
HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD!

No comments: