Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's 2011.

Happy New Year 2011, people!
MAY ALL THE GOOD THINGS COME TO YOU IN THIS 2011.
Let's bring the good memory to be kept in 2011.

For the first time, I celebrated the my New Year Eve in Singapore.
We simply love to do silly things.
Vivi and ORB.
My favourite pic of the day! :p
Long friend (Vivi) and IThe LED board is COOL! Vivi said she would love to have one for herself. :D
The committees (Huiyun didn't managed to come so left Kel, ORB and Aud)
Esther who managed to squeeze in over the crowds. SALUTE!
Poor Elvin. Get well soon, okay? :)
After the countdown party, some of them went to have their supper, some of them went back home.
We had a great time and great party. We jumped, we sang, we shouted, we waved, we laughed over stupid things together. WHAT A GREAT DAY YESTERDAY!
Thank you, elves. :)


The day before 31st, I went to NEX.
Yes, it's the first time, I visit NEX and it's with my beloved elves. :)

We had our dinner at HOT TOMATO.
We laughed, we teased others, we played, we shared jokes.
What can I ask for?
They are AWESOME!
On our way to practice singing. :P
Garfield. He rocks!
MY ELVES, you rock!!! :p
Jumping moments. EPIC + CLASSIC. :D
That's all for today post.
I hope you enjoyed yourself in the countdown party with your loved ones, guys.
May you had a great year ahead.

PS: I have a New Year BBQ Chalet with my Volunteer friends. We're gonna rock and roll.

No comments: