Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Well, I've received an email from TAS. Haha!
See below then you will know.

Dear Miss Mayrin Chrisna,

Congratulations! Your application for Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Business for April 2010 Intake has been Successful.

We are working on the enrolment package and will be mailing to your Singapore address when ready. Please look out for the enrolment package and respond accordingly.

At the same time, there will also be another email prompter to inform you that the online enrolment is ready for accessing.

Below is some key information for you to take note and look out:

1) Enrolment package – this will be mailed to you when ready. Instructions and deadlines are also in package.

2) Reporting to School – 5 April 2010, 2 weeks before term starts. The date is also in the enrolment package.

3) School starts on 19 April 2010.


For more information, please write to me directly at suetyin@tp.edu.sg .

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks
Doreen Hong
Corporate Support Officer
The Tourism Academy @ Sentosa
Tel: 63777 900 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              63777 900      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

--

Lol! Do you guys happy for me?Yes, I guess. I am not happy at all. Not only this good news to be shared, but I still have another good news to share, there is a model company called me yesterday and she told me to attend the interview on this Friday. Should I go? I would like to try but I don't have the confident. My gosh! :(

Alright, I would like to share some photos with you guys.

The first one should be my favourite candy *slurp*



Damn love this candy and I know this will make me fat!

Okay, the second is when I was very busy in the office yesterday, I was thinking to play with my bosses *dogs* and you know what, they were sleeping soundly, so cute! Tsk tsk tsk. And the most important is the way they slept was.. See below!


It's like they were blocking others people way to walk. Don't you think so?

Alright, good morning everyone! :D

No comments: