Thursday, April 28, 2011

FOP 2011

The First Day of FOP 2011.
We played some games, talked some stupid stuffs, etc.
Photobucket
We were at GAME STATIONS as you can see from the photo below..
Photobucket
Lunch Time!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Third Day of the FOP
READY FOR THE COMPETITION! YES, WE WERE THE SUPPORTERS. :D
Photobucket
OUR Student Leaders ARE THE ROCK STAR! :)
Photobucket
Colour of my HEART is orange. AWESOME RIGHT? :)
Photobucket
READY FOR THE JUMP & THE HOP! YAY~
Photobucket
All of us enjoyed the JUMP & HOP! *everyday I'm shuffling?* LOL
Photobucket
After the Jump and Hop, everyone looked so fresh and active. That's COOL!
Photobucket

WHAT CAN I ASK FOR?
I have a great teammates. They are very enthusiatic, friendly and also, I feel that we're very united in doing everything together. I FEEL BLESSED TO HAVE KNOWN THEM. :)

No comments: