Saturday, April 2, 2011

Manish Birthday Surprise

A month ago, it was Manish's birthday and we were preparing some birthday surprises for him.
It was indeed a long day for me.
In the morning I supposed to go to the PathArt Market but I didn't because I have something important to do, so I sat at Starbucks for few hours before meeting Manish, Thom and the rest for lunch.
These are the foods that Thom prepared, that's so sweet of her. I can see her effort making all these.
Vietnamese Foods made/cooked by Thom.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Taken pic with the Birthday Boy. :)
Photobucket
We're enjoying the foods. *drool*
Photobucket
did you see the handyplast on Thom's finger? She accidentally cut herself when she cooked the foods. *touched*
Photobucket

I went to Icing room, Somerset alone.
I was pondering for 1 hour and half about his cake decoration. Duh~
Ended up, this is the cake that I decorate for Manish.
SIMPLE AND PLAIN.
Photobucket
Photobucket
haha, I'm kidding. This is the one! NICE? :p
Photobucket

Alright, after that, I met up with Edric and we went to look for Thom.
Then we started our plans. :D
The two of the buddies was busy doing the preparation, but I was taking pictures. :p
Photobucket
Age is a secret so we use only 1 candle. Wish him forever young. :)
Photobucket
Cut the cake session.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The two ladies and the birthday boy can't be left out so only Edric and Benny took turn to take picture with us. :p
Photobucket
Photobucket
The 5 of us! Benny is the tallest so he stood in the centre. :D
Photobucket
We learned this pose during Y Dance Outreach. :p
Photobucket
Jump session (This is the most awkward jump shot of the day)
Photobucket
Oh, INVISIBLE! Cool right?
Photobucket

The album as a gift. There are photos and greetings inside.
Prepared by Thom. She's always so creative and thoughtful.
Photobucket
The Broccoli and the carrot (My favourite). SO SWEET!
Again, it's made by Thom.
Photobucket
If only my future BF/Hubby will make this kinda thing for me.
Photobucket

Everyone got the chance to be fed by Manish, but I was the only one who never want to stop being captured. :P
Photobucket

Not only the Birthday cake is unique but the pizza. Oh gosh!
Vegetarian Pizza. *yummy*
Photobucket

We're ready!
Photobucket
Ready to eat! haha..
Photobucket

Photobucket

We were staying up late till dawn and the next day I continued going to Kidsread and went to JB alone. REMEMBER? If you follow my twitter, you'll actually know that I was alone in JB on the 6th March. ;p

Alright, the next post will be Y Dance Outreach! Stay tuned, babes and dudes! :)

No comments: