Monday, April 4, 2011

Y Dance Outreach

I've been to Y Dance Outreach last month. It was my first and it was awesome.
I found out out that it's a great opportunity to befriend with them.
Since I came to Singapore, I realized that I've been really blessed with the opportunity to help others, I learned a lot of new experiences which I will never get it in my hometown.

Here are some pics when in Bishan Home. There are three sessions in this activity.

FIRST, THE GAME SESSION~

SECOND, THE BREAK TIME SESSION~
Yuting was there too. :)The blue shirt is Jonas.LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THE DANCE SESSION~
As you can see from the pictures above, the beneficiaries were enjoying the games, break-time and dance session with the volunteers (including myself). :P
They looked really happy to see us, you know? They are friendly although some of them might take a lil bit time to be friend with us. :)

Alright, there are some of the photos after the activity.
Some of the volunteers and some of the beneficiaries.
Did you spot me? :p
YMCA's Volunteers in Y Dance Outreach on 5th March 2011.

That's all~
I went to Bishan home again last Saturday, and I had a fantastic time there.
I hope to meet them next month again. :)

No comments: