Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sorry for my late update, this was how I celebrated my birthday this year.
My birthday was in the month of May but I post it today as in I've just gotten some of the photos from Dave just now. Well, so let me start!

I celebrated my birthday on exactly my birthday date and just two of us which was my birthday wish last year. (:
Photobucket

This is me, I know my face is so fat and big. :(
Photobucket

So before we went to USS, we had our so called "brunch" in Swensens, Vivo.
Photobucket

We ordered a super large pasta for 2 person. However, it was like for 3 or 4 people. :D
Photobucket

Anyway, I was too excited about the pasta cos it was too much for us. In the end, we didn't finished it. What a waste right? :(
Photobucket

We ordered some finger foods too. What I love the most is the Calamari and the cheese stick! Not forgetting the fried prawn too. Love it!
Photobucket

That's all for today's post. LOL!
Anyway, my birthday's post hasn't ended yet. Stay tuned guys! Loves!

PS: there are still lots of photos need to be uploaded. I am still waiting for some other photos that we've taken when we were in USS. Duh... He's too busy to send me those photos. *sigh! :(
Have a nice weekend guys. Take care!

2 comments:

dblchin (double chin) said...

I yet to head over universal studios! are the rides back up again???

Come, read my heart said...

I am not so sure cos I went there once in the month of may but I've just gotten the photos last Saturday. Haha!