Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello, how's everyone weekend? :P
I was having BBQ last night with some of my friends at Sophie's House.
It was an awesome night seriously. We talked and played some games together till late at night.
Not all the people stay back late though.

Despite the 2 hours waiting for Anh and Ade, it was awesome afterall! (:
Thanks for coming down, Ade. :)

So while waiting for them, we went to NEW LOOK for window shopping. =p
I've tried two pairs of high heels but I didn't take any picture of it. :(

First of all, pardon me for uploading slideshows in this post cos we've taken too much photos. Anyway, I didn't post all of them. I've chosen some of them to upload here.



PS: I didn't drink at all, the photos that I've taken was when I pretended to be drunk. :p


LASTLY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY VIEWING THE PHOTOS BELOW! :p ♥

We had chicken pie.
Chicken Pie. :D
Bak Gua from Sophie's Mommy.
Photobucket
well, I don't know who made this but it tasted good.
Photobucket
Fruits for desserts were just so awesome!
Pineapple.
Photobucket
Honeydew.
Photobucket
Dragon Fruit.
Photobucket
Grapes is one of the fruit I love the most. :D
Photobucket
We have some Russian Fruit Salad too.
Russian Fruit Salad
I brought this chocolate cake to the BBQ Party but it was not many people had or even try it, I guess. :(
Photobucket
Kate bought Pork! I didn't try it at all. :(
Photobucket
I bought 4 packets of sausages. Kinda scary! D:
Photobucket

So first of all, teacher was the one who marinating the meats (Beef and Chicken Wing) that he bought that day. Delicious! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
after that, I am the one who marinated the chicken I bought and sausage too. It tasted delicious too. :p
Photobucket
Photobucket
BBQ-ing
Photobucket
I love this chicken so much! HEHE! :p
BBQ Chicken
I LOVE THESE!
Photobucket

THAT'S ALL.
Sorry for being bad person and make all of you hungry after reading my post. :)



**I am sorry for editing the post too. =)

No comments: