Saturday, November 14, 2009



OMIGOSH. Hahaha.. I walked to NCHS and I was lost afterall, I found NCHS. Hahaha..
I was feeling so happy at that time. ^^p

I didn't meet up with them. sigh!
I felt so awkward just now. Omigosh, all the people look at me, I think they must be think who am I, am I a paparazzi! :D do you know why? I was holding a camera at that time. For that reason, I feel so uncomfortable. tsk... :(
I was thinking to take photos when they peformed. sigh~~ I couldn't find them, so I gave up!!! tsk tsk tsk.. STUPID ME!!!!!!!!!
If only I know this could be happened, I would not let this happen. I would ask their number so it makes me easily to find them, however, this is all too late., :O










While waiting for the bus, I am waiting for their call and take some photos at there. sianzation. :(
I know this is just a random pictures. :)) heehehe.. forgive me okay? I am not a good photographer.








-FRENCH TOAST & BIG FISH bought from Long John Silver.
-Chocolate Pie bought from 7 eleven.

Above all these food are for SMALL, SLAPPY, SMELLY & Liting, however, I can't manage to meet them so I felt so disappointed and after I've reached home I took all these photos.
I looked at those food and asked myself, how can I finish by myself? Ohhh my~

DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: