Sunday, November 8, 2009

God reserved something special for me.
There is more to my lives than I ever thought.
There is more to my story than what I have read before.
There is more to the song than what I have sang yesterday night.

A good author saves the best for last.
A great composer keeps his finest for the finish.
And God, the author of life and the composer of hope has done the same for me.

The best is yet to come...


REMEMBER PC'S 50MEGAWATT SMILE. :)

Oh well, I think most of you have known that my iPhone lost.
For who doesn't know, let me tell you....

MY iPhone LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sigh!!!!!!!!!!


Nothing I can do at this moment, I've tried lots of different way, I'm regretting now, cos if I have downloaded a mobileme account onto my iPhone, then I could be easily track my HP using the IMEI number.

Apart from that, I've asked for help from SingTel about what Daryl told me: Is there anything they could help me? My iPhone has lost, so I think maybe inside iPhone have a chip that is able to locate the location.
Do you know what did they say? They said, there's no such thing. FINE, MAN!!!!!!!

Even SingTel also can't help me.
Who else can I blame? Only myself. SOBS!!!

I wonder why they are so cruel, never think of what might others feel if their valuable things has lost. :(
Indeed, such people are terrible. *sigh!
However, I still hope she will give me back my phone or bring my phone to the police station or whatever. Although, I know it's impossible.

No comments: