Thursday, November 19, 2009

This is how he's always feel for me

is SUGAR, baby, it's sugar
Awww... So sweet of .
It makes me melt.
Just received an e-mail from him. He sent me an above image and he asked me "Can my baby make out how I feel for you? :)" Yes, baby, yes! it's sugar baby, it's sugar, .

The only thing I would like to let you know, there are 8 billion people in this world, but I only want you. ^^

Baby, do you know that...
we were given two hands to hold,
two legs to walk,
two eyes to see,
two ears to listen,
but why only one heart?
It's because the other one was given to someone for us to find.

So when I've found you, I was blessed and I'll never leave you, because I need you, baby. :)

Although, you'll think I am difficult, but if you make an effort. I'll worth it....

I ♥ U, BABY!

No comments: