Thursday, August 12, 2010

So yes! we went to Giant Stars 2010 recording at MCS yesterday. :)
While queuing, we were taking some pictures to keep as a memory. :)
After we've reached to the recording room, we couldn't find them. So we tried to wait outside the room and called Audrey for so many times. :D
She said she stunned when she heard I spoke Chinese with her. :D

This time, I met them, we've talked loads. What I meant was the Elves and i were closer than the first time we've met. I am so happy. :)

The Elves.
cindy.kelly.audrey.shixuan.
peiling.juliani.christina (my cousin)
thanks girls for going down with me. :)
After sending peiling off to Bus Stop, we went in to the recording room again for episode two.
We went in and out for some times. It was fun though. :D
We've waited him out from RG, and finally, we saw him. SO HAPPY!
We weren't happy to see Mr. NG but his chio car.
It was funny but fun. :D
He was shocked when he saw us. LOL.
It has been my dream since I saw him on the TV.
To meet him and talk to him. GOSH!
My dream came true. Thanks Elves for accepting me to be one of the Elves. ♥
CANDID SHOT is ♥♥♥♥.
Elvin is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. :)Ah...I LOVE THIS PHOTO TO THE MAX. ♥♥♥Chris.Me.Mr.Ng.Juliani. ♥
Kelly, Elvin and I. ♥
The ELVES and guess who was the photographer? It's him. YES, it's mr. NG. ♥
I had a wonderful and unforgettable moment with Elves and Elvin. It's ♥.
I had a sweet dream last night. awww.. SWEET!!!! ♥♥♥
BYE! :P

No comments: