Thursday, December 22, 2011

IMH Christmas Party 2011

I signed up the activities for the IMH Xmas Party event which held on the 20th Dec 2011.
I had so much fun with the patients and also the volunteers too.

I rush down all the way from Harbour Front cos I took the earliest ferry to Singapore and this activities that I've signed is at 10am - 6pm. I rushed down all the way just to be on time for this activities. 

Oh well, afterall, it was fun! 

The pictures can tell you..........................................................


We are so "Zi Lian". 
 There's photo booth, cool right? :)

Volunteering with Thom again, and we made new friends there. :)

The Reindeers and the Santa 
 The Santarina and the Reindeers.
 I love this act cute picture.

The 2 Santarinas, Santa and 2 Reindeers say Merry Christmas to everyone.

And the whole group of us too.


MERRY CHRISTMAS 
all the best to you all

No comments: